Do you want to hit the ground running with your high-tech startup in the fintech, smart cities, artificial intelligence, e-commerce or telecommunications field? Then this is your opportunity! The fifth Swisscom StartUp Challenge is being held in collaboration with venturelab in 2017. Together, they are looking for promising Swiss high-growth startups and inviting the best five to attend a one-off business acceleration programme in Silicon Valley.
The Swisscom StartUp Challenge created some buzz in the last few years. A lot of startups met important investors during the trip in Silicon Valley. Penny Schiffer, Head of Startup Initiatives at Swisscom wrote a nice column about last years applicants.
Now it’s your time to succeed! The application phase for the 5th edition runs until 7 May 2017. Find out more at www.swisscom.ch/challenge or apply directly here. Participation is free of charge and without any obligation for both parties.
What can you expect from participating in the challenge?
If you are one the 10 finalists:
- A chance to participate in the pitch at La Werkstadt in Biel on 17 August 2017, with feedback from an expert jury
- Examination of possible business collaboration with Swisscom and investment by Swisscom Ventures
- Visibility thanks to inclusion in publicity for the Swisscom StartUp Challenge
If you are one of the 5 winners:
- A business acceleration programme in Silicon Valley – individually tailored to their needs and objectives
- Pitch training before the trip to Silicon Valley
- A chance to learn from the personal experiences of top entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and tech companies from Silicon Valley
- Up to five meetings per day with potential investors, partners and customers
- Mentoring by Swisscom and venturelab experts