Become a member of the 2017 venture leaders Fintech team – the „Swiss National Fintech Startup Team“. Only the top 10 selected startups will have the chance to experience this intense 1-week business development program (value of CHF 10,000). A unique and exclusive opportunity to meet top notch investors and industry leaders in New York and build an exceptional business network.
It is the season of application. Last week Swisscom started the application-phase for the Swissom StartUp Challenge. And now venture leaders Fintech is calling!
You are ready to conquer global markets and want to meet with industry leaders from the US? You know that onboarding the right investors will be crucial for your entrepreneurial success and want to learn more about international fundraising opportuni-ties? Then don’t miss this chance.
venture leaders Fintech is organized by venturelab in partnership with swissnex Boston, Consulate of Switzerland, and its New York Outpost. The pro-gram value of CHF 10,000 is offered free of charge to the winners thanks to the support of PostFinance, digital-switzerland, EPFL, ETH, Swiss Finance Startups and Canton de Vaud.
Those eligible to participate:
- founding and managing members of fintech based Swiss startups;
- ready to grow business in the US with international investors;
- building a global fintech startup (all financial related industries, fintech, insurtech, etc.)
Former venture leaders are glad to have been there. Flurin Müller for example says: „venture leaders gives an inspiring and substantial insight into what it means to build an international startup.“ He is the co-founder of BuddyBroker, which belongs to XING now. We talked with him a few months ago about venture leaders and cooperation with BKW.
Andreas Hempel, co-founder and CEO, Embotech, takes the same line: „The venture leaders program in New York was an intense week with lots of actionable inspiration from US and Swiss startups, and a great opportunity for business development in New York.“ In November all the venture leaders gathered at the US embassy in Bern to receive a diploma for the program by former ambassador Suzi LeVine.
If you are lucky and be part of venture leaders Fintech, this is what you can expect in New York:
- Private pitching and feedback sessions with top Fintech investors
- Public pitching and networking events with investors and industry leaders from the NYC area
- Review and discussions with experts about the US market penetration, financing strategies, internationalization and more
- Social networking events with US startups
- Support for personal business development activities during the entire stay
- Arrival in Switzerland, September 17th, 2017